- Talk to them about school and ask them questions about school:
- What did you learn today?
- What is your favorite book?
- What good question did you ask today?
Keep track! Little things make a big difference!
- Have an early regular bedtime.
- Have a morning routine of getting dressed, eating breakfast and
- being prepared for school.
- Pack your child a healthy snack.
to your child every day - picture books, books with words in
English, Spanish or other languages.
Back to School Nights, Parent Conferences, Open Houses and
Parent Education Nights.
your child’s teacher if you have concerns and questions.
for college. Begin thinking about how to save for college.